Corporate & Chancery provides a complete range of corporate and fiduciary services, many of which are not available in other jurisdictions :
- Specialist Advisory services for HNWIs and UHNWIs in International Tax Planning, Trusts, Succession, and Cross-Border Transactions.
- Mauritius Category 1 Global Business License Companies (GBL1) for investors wishing access to the extensive network of double tax treaties, who seek to engage, for example, in banking and insurance in a low tax environment.
- Mauritius Category 2 Global License Companies (GBL2) for clients seeking confidentiality, tax savings and estate planning – with an easy upgrade option to GBL1 if needed.
- Protected Cell Companies (PCC’s) for captive insurance arrangements, and for holding offshore investment funds.
- Logistical support for GBL1’s, GBL2’s, LLC’s and PCC’s; a comprehensive management capability complete with directors, secretary and shareholders to meet individual client requirements.
- Establishment of fixed and discretionary trusts, asset protection and tax treaty trusts; their administration, management and related fiduciary services.
- Establishment of investment fund, headquarter, holding, asset protection and finance companies, as well as trade-invoicing companies able to access the double tax treaty network and Mauritius Freeport Zone.
- International legal expertise on trusts, trustees and their administration.
- Professional advice on individual and corporate client commercial transactions, and international tax, trust and estate planning.
- Expatriate services.
Management & Administration Services
Corporate & Chancery provides full and extensive management and administration services including :
- Back Office Accounting Services (to Audit Level if required).
- Contract preparation, negotiation and advice.
- Arrangement of local and international banking facilities, with supporting legal and accounting advice.
- Advice and ongoing assistance with proactive structuring and management.
- Confidential mail processing and forwarding; fax, electronic and voice mail services.
Corporate & Chancery provides full compliance services including :
- Maintenance of statutory records.
- Provision of registered office and agent.
- Completion of all statutory requirements, including the conduct of company meetings and filing requirements.
- Assistance to GBL1’s, PCC’s and tax treaty trusts in their dealings with authorities in other tax treaty jurisdictions.
Mauritius is building a worldwide reputation for expertise in the following fields of commercial activity in which Corporate & Chancery provides advice and assistance :
- Captive insurance
- International banking
- Ship Registration
- International Freeport
- Fund Administration – see link to ‘chanceryfunds.net’
- Aircraft leasing